Last Updated on March 31, 2020 by Shiv Nath Hari
Shaktimaan popular serial will come back on DD National 1 pm in April 2020.
Information and Broadcasting Ministry’s instructions to cable operators, Doordarshan, Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV channels should be compulsorily shown
Doordarshan has made all preparations to make his stay in the homes during lockdown more enjoyable by returning to his golden era on television. The following serials are planned to be re-broadcasted in this order:
- Chanakya: It is planned to start telecast of this serial directed by Chandraprakash Dwivedi daily in the afternoon on DD Bharati from the first week of April 2020. Its 47 episodes will be aired.
- Upanishad Ganga: From the first week of April, 2020, the serial will be telecast on DD Bharati in the afternoon produced by Chinmaya Mission Trust and directed by Dr. Chandraprakash Dwivedi. It is planned to show 52 episodes on the channel.
- Shaktimaan: There is a plan to start airing the popular serial starring Mukesh Khanna on DD National Network for an hour daily from 1 pm on April 2020.
- Shriman: The comedy serial produced by Markand Adhikari will once again start airing on DD National from April 2020 at 2 pm.
- Krishna Kali: The telecast of this serial will start daily on DD National from 8.30 pm. It is planned to be shown 18 episodes.
Earlier, the following TV serials have started airing from 28 March 2020.
- Ramayana: 78 episodes (35 minutes each) and 30 episodes (30 minutes each) of this serial directed by Ramanand Sagar are telecast daily on DD National at 9 am and 9 pm.
- Mahabharata: 97 episodes (45 minutes) of this serial are being aired at 12 noon and 7 pm.
- Byomkesh Bakshi: Its 52 episodes are being broadcast for one hour daily at 11 am.
- Circus: 19 episodes of this serial starring Shah Rukh Khan are being aired at 8 pm.
- Hum Hain Na: Its 60 episodes are being broadcast daily on DD National Network from 28.03.2020 at 10 pm.
- Tu Parrot, Main Maina: 26 episodes of this serial have started airing on DD National Network from 28.03.2020 daily at 10 pm.
It is once again mentioned that it is mandatory for all DTH / cable operators to show DD channels as well as Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha channels under the Cable Television Networks (Regulation) Act. If these channels are not shown, action can be taken against them under sections 11, 12 and 18 of the Act.
If viewers are unable to watch the intended DD channel, they can complain in this regard to the head of the nearest Doordarshan center or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter has been issued by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in this regard.