Last Updated on February 28, 2021 by Shiv Nath Hari
shivratri 2021 hashtag: When is Mahashivratri? Know the auspicious time, method of worship and importance of fasting on this day?
- Find out which are the best hashtag to use in your posts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr to get more likes.
- This year Mahashivratri will be celebrated on 11 March, Thursday.
- This date falls on the Trayodashi date of the Krishna Paksha of Phalgun month.
- On this day, by fasting and worshiping, the person gets the desired groom.
shivratri 2021 hashtag: Mahashivratri 2021: Lord Shiva (Shiva) is known by many names like Devadi Dev, Mahadev, Shankar, Neelkanth, Bholenath, Shiva-Shambhu, Mahesh and Bhole Bhandari. It is said that whoever worships naive Bhandari with body and mind and full devotion gets desired results.
They do not see the sorrow and troubles of their devotees. On the occasion of Mahashivratri, devotees stay hungry all day long and thirstily offer water to Shivling and try to please them. Shivaratri is very important in Hinduism. This year Mahashivratri (Mahashivratri) will be celebrated on 11 March, Thursday.
Many auspicious yoga are being made on this day. This date falls on the Trayodashi date of the Krishna Paksha of Phalgun month. On this day Shiva Yoga is being formed. Also, on this day the constellation will remain close and the moon will be seated in Capricorn. Swayambhu Shivji is worshiped on Mahashivaratri.
Auspicious time for Maha Shivaratri Puja
Mahashivaratri date – 11 March 2021 (Thursday)
Chaturthi Tithi starts: 11 March 2021 at 2.39 pm
Chaturthi date ends: 12 March 2021 at 3:00 pm
Shivaratri Paran Time: From 06:34 in the morning of March 12 to 3: 2 in the evening
Importance of Maha Shivaratri fast
Shiva is worshiped on Mahashivaratri. All the wishes of a person are fulfilled by worshiping on this day. It is believed that by fasting and worshiping on this day, one gets the desired groom. If the girl’s marriage is not going on for a long time or there is any kind of hindrance, then she should observe Mahashivaratri fast. This fast is considered very fruitful for this situation. By observing this fast, Lord Shiva receives blessings. Along with this, happiness, peace and prosperity remain.
Shivling is a symbol of Lord Shiva. Shiva means welfare and Linga means creation. Linga is worshiped as a surgeon. In Sanskrit, Linga means symbol. Lord Shiva is the symbol of eternity. According to beliefs, the penis is a giant cosmic ovary, which means the universe. It is considered a symbol of the universe.
Collect the pooja material a day before the fast of Mahashivratri, which is as follows: Shami leaves, fragrant flowers, Bel Patra, Dhatura, hemp, plum, Amar manjari, barley ears, Tulsi Dal, raw milk of cow, Sugarcane juice, curd, pure desi ghee, honey, Ganges water, holy water, camphor, incense, lamp, cotton, sandalwood, panch fruit, panch mawa, panch rasa, perfume, roli, molly, janeu, panch mishthan, shiva and Make up of Goddess Parvati, Dakshina, puja utensils etc.
On the day of Maha Shivaratri, wake up early in the morning and take a bath and wear clean clothes and take a resolution of fast.
After this, go to the Shiva temple or offer water to the Shivling in the home temple itself.
To add water, first take Ganga water in a copper lotus. If there is not much Ganga water, then add few drops of Ganga water in plain water.
- Now add rice and white sandalwood to the lotus and offer water on the Shivling while saying “Oom Nam: Shivaya”.
- Rice, bell-leaf, fragrant flowers, dhatura, hemp, plum, amar manjari, barley ears, tulsi dal, cow’s raw milk, sugarcane juice, curd, pure desi ghee, honey, pancha fruits, pan nuts after offering water Offer Panch Ras, Perfume, Mauli, Janeu and Panch Mishthan one by one.
- Now offer these chants while offering Shami leaves:
Amangalananam Shamini Shamini Duskritasya Ch.
Grief: Swapranashini Dhanyan, the principal, Shami Shubham.
- After offering Shami leaves, show incense and lamps to Shivji.
- After this, read Shiva Chalisa.
Finally, perform the aarti of Lord Shiva with a lamp containing camphor or cow ghee.
On the day of Mahashivaratri, keep a fast and make fruit.
- Recite the praise of Shiva in the evening or at night.
- Night awakening on the day of Shivaratri is considered fruitful.
- It is best to worship Shivaratri in ‘Nishith Kaal’. The eighth Muhurta of the night is called Nishith Kaal. However, devotees can worship Shiva with true reverence in any one of the four poles of the night.