Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 New | 4 fire brigade vehicles were engaged to douse the fire

Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 New | 4 fire brigade vehicles were engaged to douse the fire

Last Updated on November 14, 2021 by Shiv Nath Hari

Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 News | 4 fire brigade vehicles were engaged to douse the fire

Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 New | 4 fire brigade vehicles were engaged to douse the fire
Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 New | 4 fire brigade vehicles were engaged to douse the fire

Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 : , a very sad news is coming out from the Rohini area of ​​the capital Delhi, yes, to tell friends , due to a short circuit in an electric showroom located in Sector 7-8 , Rohini, caught on fire. The fire was so terrible that within a few minutes, goods worth several lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire. If you do not know, then tell us for your information that this electronic showroom existing at a distance of few minutes from m2k market, in which there was a huge fire.

Massive Fire Broke Out in Electronic Showroom of Rohini Sector 7-8 News

Around 4 fire brigade vehicles were pressed into service to douse the fire that broke out due to short circuit in the electric showroom of Sector 7-8, Rohini, at present, AAP has been brought under control.

According to the information received from the sources, why the ambulance has been called to the showroom where the fire broke out, due to which it appears that there has been loss of life and property in this horrific fire, but so far this has not been fully confirmed. Couldn’t happen. Rohini Sector 7, 8, m2k Nearby roads have been heavily jammed due to the massive fire.

Rohini Fire News

The fire in the electronic showroom was so terrible that black smoke emanating from the flames could be seen for several kilometers. The exact cause of the fire has not been revealed yet, but preliminary information is coming that the fire was caused by a short circuit. Stay tuned with us to know further updates .