Last Updated on March 17, 2021 by Shiv Nath Hari
Health Nutrition Tips: Obese women know how to lose weight during pregnancy, here!
Health Nutrition Tips: Weight gain during pregnancy is normal because as the baby grows in the womb of the woman, the weight of the woman also increases. But if the woman is already obese and her weight has increased during pregnancy, then this situation can cause many complications for her.
In such a situation, the woman is also at risk of gestational diabetes and preeclampsia. Miscarriage can also occur. Women can reduce such risk by losing weight. But the decision to lose weight should be taken only after consulting a doctor or else the difficulty may also increase. If experts recommend this to you, then these methods of losing weight may work for you –
1. If you are thinking about dieting to lose weight, then do not forget that because during pregnancy your child also takes nutrition from your body. For this, the diet has to be managed in such a way that the body gets complete nutrition and also does not increase weight.
2. If you really want to lose weight, then drink plenty of water. By drinking water, the toxic elements of your body come out. Your body remains dehydrated. You are saved from overwriting. You can also substitute lemon water or coconut water in place of water. It will also give you nutrition and also will not increase weight.
3. Include a diet in your diet that gives you the nutrients you need and there is no risk of weight gain. For this, you should eat more and more salads. Be sure to include cucumber, beetroot, carrot, tomato in the salad. Apart from this, eat upma, poha, sprouted grains and fruits. Eat all these things little by little throughout the day so that the body gets energy.
4. Avoid eating fried, too much ghee. Apart from this, say junkfood, fastfood or sugar drinks completely goodbye.
5. Do light exercise, yoga and pranayama, etc. as directed by the doctor. If possible, take a walk in the morning and evening. If pregnancy is normal, then keep yourself active by doing light work of the house.
6. Be careful not to make the decision to lose weight on your own. Once consult a specialist, as well as follow all its instructions. If you want, you can also make a diet chart for yourself by showing all your reports to a dietician.