Last Updated on April 5, 2021 by Shiv Nath Hari
Aam Panna: Drink mangoes in summer, this recipe will save you from heat stroke
Aam Panna: Summer season has knocked. Everyone must include fruits diet in their diet. If you get taste with health, then enjoy it. Mango is called the king of fruits. Many people like to eat common food. A fun drink made from mango ‘Mango Pana’ avoids heatstroke in summer. Common thirst quenches thirst as well as keeps away gastrointestinal problems. Today we will teach you how to make Mango Panna. Note this recipe. This drink is liked by people of every category.
What ingredients are needed to make mango pan? (Ingredients)
- 2 Raw Mango
- 3 tsp Brown Sugar
- Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tsp Mint leaves
How to make mango pan at home?
- First of all take water in a pan.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes until the mango becomes soft.
- When the mango cools down, peel it off.
- Put the mango pulp in a grinder and make a thick paste.
- Take out this paste in the pan.
- Add brown sugar to it.
- Cook it till the sugar dissolves.
- Keep stirring it continuously so that it does not burn.
- When the sugar dissolves, take out the pan from the gas.
- Now add cumin powder to it.
- Add black salt and plain salt to it.
- Now take 2-3 spoons of mango mixture in a glass.
- Add cold water to it.
- Mix it well.
- Now garnish with mint leaves and serve.