Last Updated on September 19, 2021 by Swati Brijwasi
PM Kisan Status Check 2021 Latest Installment Status Check Active link Here
PM Kisan Status Check 2021 9th Installment status can be verified right now. Check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status 2021 for the 9th Kist right now. PM KiSAN Status 2021 to determine the 9th installment dates for 9th installment How to verify the status of the Kist and much more are covered on this page.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
It is expected that the Government of India is going to issue the 9 9 installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yajana. In the initial 7 installments, the beneficiaries will receive an amount of Rs. 2000 into their account. PM Modi will announce the installment on the 9th August 2021 Friday , via video conference. There are approximately 9.5 Crore farmers who will receive benefits from Modi’s PM Kisan 9 the installment. More than 19000 Crore INR will be transferred into the farmer’s accounts across the country.
Prime Minister Modi has also made a decision to engage with farmers on the internet while the PM Kisan 9 9 installment will be transferred into their accounts. It will be the largest quantity ever settled in one day in any government scheme. The beneficiary who would like to know the the PM Kisan 9 9th Instalment status 2021, will get all information this morning.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
It will be the first time that eastern states also receive benefits from the The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yajana. Farmers from West Bengal State will get their first installment on the day of today. If you’re looking to find out the PM Kisan installment status, then you should read the steps below.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Let’s take a brief review of the particulars of this scheme by the government. According to the PM Kisan schemes, farmers of India are provided with a sum of about Rs. 6000 annually. The 6000 rupees is distributed by three equal installments, each of which is Rs. 2000 each. Each year, the first installment is paid between December and March and the second installment between April to July , and the third installments between November and August 2021.
Once enrolled for PM-KISAN yojana The farmer will receive the Rs. 2000 installments directly into their account. To date, over 1.15 lakh crore rupees have been already transferred to the accounts of more than 9 million farmers.
pmkisan.gov.in status 2021
PM Kisan Status lets you know whether your payment of Rs 2000 has been credited to you account, or not. It also provides the status of your application and if the installment has not been creditable, the problem is also visible within the status itself.
PMKSY 9 9 installment was announced and the it was credited to the accounts of beneficiaries according to the schedule. PM Modi spoke to his nation in person and unveiled the 9 9th installment. Check whether your name is listed on the beneficiary list for the PM Kisan Yojana. If you’re not listed on the list of beneficiaries, your account won’t be added to your next payment.
How to determine the PM Kisan Updates & Status for 9th installment
- PM Kisan Yojana Kist is available on the official site of the scheme. To assist the people who are eligible, we’ve determined to provide the steps to follow in order to determine what is the status of pm Kisam 9 the payment status.
- Beneficiaries are required to go to the official web site for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yajana to determine the status of 9 the installment.
- From the home page of the website, click on the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar. Click on it.
- There is the option of “Beneficiary List”. Select that link, and you will see a new page open.
- Then, select the info you need from the dropdown menu on the site.
- Choose your District, State Block, Tehsil and the name of your village. Once you’ve done this you can click the Get Report link.
- The list will be available to all beneficiaries within your region. Look up the name of your beneficiary and Kisan status in the list.
How do I check the status of PM Kisan Status of application 2021
If you’ve submitted an application to the PMKSNY and want to verify the status of your application then take these steps.
- Visit this official web site, and select the Farmer Corner link.
- Click on the link for Beneficiary status and then wait for the page load.
- Then enter the details of your Aadhar Number or mobile number in the required section.
- Click the check button to check your PM Kisan application status appears on your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the reason why my pm Kisan Application was not accepted?
There are many reasons that lead to the denial of an application, such as not being qualified, insufficient information false documents, incorrect information , etc.
Q. Why is my name not on the list of Beneficiaries?
It could be the result of a variety of reasons. One of the most common reason could be due to the tardiness of registration. It is possible that you registered after the list of beneficiaries was already in place. Therefore, your name won’t be included in the list. If you’ve registered successfully your name will appear in the next list of beneficiaries absolutely.
Q. I don’t own land in my name, but can I still be eligible to this scheme?
If the land is in your father, mother, brother, father or any other family member’s name, you cannot apply for the PMKSNY. Only the landowner can apply for this scheme.
A. If I’m a huge farmer and I want to apply to this scheme?
It is not possible for only the marginal and small farmers are eligible to take advantage of this scheme. If you own over 2 ha on the property, you are not eligible to be eligible for this scheme.