Last Updated on March 30, 2021 by Swati Brijwasi
WhatsApp launched the fingerprint lock feature at the end of last year, which aims to improve the security of the app. Most people do not know about this feature.
WhatsApp keeps adding features continuously to improve the experience of its users. The company launched the fingerprint lock feature at the end of last year to improve the security of the app. This feature makes your data secure. The special thing is that after activating this feature, you will be able to open WhatsApp only with fingerprint. Many people do not know that this great feature can be activated easily in WhatsApp.
Follow these steps for fingerprint lock
If you want to activate the fingerprint lock in your WhatsApp, then you have to adopt some easy steps. You can make your account secure by following these steps.
- First of all open your WhatsApp.
- After this, click on the top three points on the right side, here you will see the option of settings.
- When you click on Settings, some options will open up in front of you. In this, first click on the option account.
- After clicking on the account, click on privacy and here you will see the option of fingerprint lock at the bottom.
- Here you click Unlock with Fingerprint and register your fingerprint. After that set the time as per your choice.
- After doing this, the fingerprint will be locked in your WhatsApp and your account will become more secure.