Last Updated on September 21, 2021 by Shiv Nath Hari
how to respond to group messages on WhatsApp, follow these simple steps
If you want to privately reply to WhatsApp group messages then follow these simple steps. In this way, you can message the number without saving it.
During the Corona period, people all over the world are connected with their friends, relatives and office people on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp has launched many work features in the past, keeping in mind the needs of its users. You can chat with your friends by creating a group on WhatsApp. All can stay connected to each other. But sometimes on WhatsApp there are people in the office or any other group whose numbers are not saved in our phones. In such a situation, if we want to send a personal message to them, first of all we have to save their number.
After that you can message them. But today we are telling you such an easy trick by which any member of the users group can be replying privately. Let’s know what the trick is
How to reply iPhone users
- First of all go to your WhatsApp group chat.
- Then tap and hold on the message.
- Now click on the peacock from the right hand side.
- After this, select reply privately.
- Now the contact you want to reply will open with the name of the window group and the message.
After this, type the message and send it.
How to reply to Android users
- First open WhatsApp and go to group chat.
Now long press on the message of the group that you want to reply to.
- Now you have to go to the three dots given in the right hand side.
- Click on the option to reply privately from the menu here.
- The message you are replying to will appear in the window of that contact.
After this, you type the message and press send.